Pages

.

Three cakes with unusual names that are easy to make and which will delight the family (Chris Rawstern)

Three different cakes came into my life through various avenues. The Wacky cake was presented to our family by my aunt, and it has been a success ever after. At the time, the wonder of the cake wacky is that he worked. He did a really good chocolate cake, using minimal ingredients. It uses no eggs or dairy products. The fun part was taken three wells in the dry ingredients. Two of my sisters and I were able to add liquid ingredients and MOM would combine to cook.

The other two are the Mayonnaise, also chocolate cake, and tomato soup cake, which is a spice cake. That the Mayonnaise cake works are without surprise. Mayonnaise is made of oil and eggs, two ingredients often used in the manufacture of a cake. Tomato soup cake is a spice cake. Whereas tomatoes are really a fruit, as well as the addition of a bit of spices, nuts and raisins, this cake is so delicious.

Here are three recipes. I hope that you will make memories with your family as my mother for my sisters and me. When children become involved in the realization of something, they become curious to see what it tastes like. Vinegar or mayonnaise or tomato soup as an ingredient in a dessert will be neglected once the results are tasted. Their young lives never change after a wonderful way.

Wacky cake

1 1/2 cup all purpose flour
1 cup granulated sugar
2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 teaspoon of salt
6 tablespoons vegetable oil
1 tablespoon vinegar
1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
1 cup water

Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Grease 8 x 8-inch square pan. Sift together the first 5 ingredients directly into the greased pan. Make three wells in the dry ingredients. Make a much larger, medium and small. Have your children to pour oil into the large well, vinegar in the medium well and the vanilla in the small property. Pour the cup of water in all and stir until just mixed. Bake for about 30 minutes. Let cool completely, then frost with your favorite frosting.


Tomato soup Cake or cake mystery

2 cups cake flour
2 tsp baking powder
1/4 TSP baking soda
1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon of nutmeg
1/4 tsp. cloves
1/2 cup shortening
1 1/2 cups sugar
2 eggs
1 tomato, 10.5 oz. soup can
1 cup chopped walnuts
1 cup of raisins

Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Grease two round pans cakes and 8 inches from the bottom of the scroll line. Sift first 6 ingredients together and set aside. Cream shortening and sugar until light and fluffy. Add the eggs, one at a time, beating well after each. Add the dry ingredients alternately with the soup, beginning and ending with the flour mixture and the soft. Beat well after each addition. Stir in nuts and raisins. Pour into moulds prepared and cook for about 30 minutes. Cool the cakes for 10 minutes before removing from pans. Cool completely and frost with a frosting of your choice.

Mayonnaise cake

2 cups all-purpose flour
5 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
1 cup sugar
1 tsp baking soda
Pinch of salt
1 cup water
1 cup of mayonnaise
1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract

Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Grease and flour a 8 or 9 inch square cake pan. In a bowl, whisk together the first 5 ingredients. Add next three ingredients and beat until smooth. Pour into the prepared pan and bake in the oven for 25 to 30 minutes or until cake tests done. Cool completely before spreading with your favorite icing.

Making memories today in one of those deliciously different cakes.
Thank you for taking the time to read my article. I hope it was informative and helped you along your culinary journey. You will find many more recipes and useful tips on my website. I'm on Facebook to a harmony of flavors and share a recipe or a tip every day for the fans who liked my site. I hope to see you there soon.

My name is Chris Rawstern, I was on a trip to the oven and cook for 42 years. Many people have asked what a harmony of flavors. Have you ever had a meal where the Visual presentation was beautiful, the smells were amazing, the taste was so remarkable that you ate slowly savoring each bite, wishing that the experience would never end? Then you have met a really harmonious meal can look like.
I started my cooking career in Guatemala, in 1970. I moved here as a naive, 20 years and went to learned how to cook in a foreign country. I'll pass along special recipes that I've been shooting 42-year-old and new. I will also pass on tips or notes with the things to watch for, and everything just works better. I have amassed huge amounts of recipes over the years and have recently started giving courses.
My passion is to teach people how to create a harmony of flavors with their kitchen and help pass along my love and joy of food simple and exotic, plain or fancy. I continue my journey in ethnic and national cuisine, try new things. I would like to hear from you, to help me to continue my trip to explore diverse culinary experiences and I hope to embark on a trip of your choice.
Visit my Web site http://www.aharmonyofflavors.com my Blog my market in the http://www.a-harmony-of-flavors-marketplace.com or on the Facebook page to a harmony of flavors. I share a recipe or a tip per day for the fans who liked my site.I hope to see you soon

No comments:

Post a Comment