Pages

.

Arlingtons Tapioca Desserts- Vegan Mofo Day 4

I had seen my fellow vegans on twitter in sydney comment on these tapioca desserts but didn't know that they were available here in Melbourne until friends Craig and Bec bought them to my attention and then gave some to us. They found them at Leos in Kew. They gave us 4 flavours to try: coconut, cinnamon apple, passionfruit and raspberry.

The coconut is really creamy,  the passion fruit is sweet but also tangy, the raspberry is slightly tart and the apple cinnamon has just the right amount of cinnamon. I can't decide what my fave flavor is. They are a great serving size but are so addicitive that they didn't last too long in our household. I've had plenty of warm tapioca desserts before but these are cold and just as delicious. Supposed dessert hater Toby enjoyed them too, he said his favourite was coconut. They are pretty natural too and apart from the sugar in them are are almost good for you. You can find out where your closest stockist is by checking their website, only seem to be in nsw and vic at the moment. I'm going to visit Piedimontes soon and stock up on some more and also try a few of their other flavours.  Rika has also blogged about it the passionfruit flavour.Sydney Vegans what is your fave flavour?




No comments:

Post a Comment