Pages

.

Ganaeshaas Villas

I'm back, I've finished my thesis so I've finally going to have a bit more time on my hands to catch you up on lots of yummy food adventures.

First up, a long long time ago, a small group of us went out for vindaloo against violence, we wanted to go to veg nirvana but it was booked out, tried to go to ganesh on st georges rd but it had closed down. So we went to Ganaeshaas Villas.

It's a tiny slightly run down looking place that is all vegetarian but I was pleasantly suprised by how g/f it was. They were also to ensure that we only had vegan dishes.

Most of us had the combo deal below. It was tasty and super filling and not too spicy even for us mild eaters. I can't believe that the masala dosa was g/f, so yummy. I'm a little rusty on details since it was so long so I'll let the pics doing the talking, but I will certainly go back.




(this one clearly wasn't g/f but the rest is)




Ganaeshaas Villas
4B Cramer St
Preston
9471 9399

No comments:

Post a Comment