Pages

.

A Minor Place II

Once I went gluten free my vegan breakfast options were pretty limited in Melbourne since most of the scrambled tofu options around town contain regular soy sauce. If you do come across any tofu dishes minus wheat based soy sauce please let me know. I was super happy to discover that A Minor Place have g/f toast. Despite my rosemary hatred I love Henry's white beans which consists of white beans, rosemary (I pick out the bigger bits), lemon, dukkah and lots of rocket over toast. Their toast is pretty ace for g/f bread too, it's from the old strathmore bakery. Toby thinks the coffee is pretty good too so it's become a regular breakfast option (every couple of weeks). You can read Toby's post about a minor place here.

A Minor Place
103 Albion St
Brunswick
VIC 3056
9384 3131

No comments:

Post a Comment