Pages

.

Let's talk vegan shoes

I have been looking everywhere for vegan boots, but not come up with any ones that I like. I want something that look like these leather camper boots only vegan. The biggest problem I have is finding relatively flat boots.



I have however found lots of other cute vegan shoes. Dimmey's in footscray has lots and lots of size 10 and size 11 croc ballet flats for $10 in a variety of colours. I wish I was a size 10!

And target has a variety of really cute vegan shoes at the moment, including: mary janes, ballet flats and wedges.

And of course I'm obsessed with the nicely scented melissa shoes. I love a lot of the new designs like these:




As for overseas sites, I've come across quite a few that I like but would rather not have shoes shipped if I can help it. Here are some ones that I like:

these red boots and many more from moo shoes




For unisex sneakers I love keep's casual men and womens shoes like these:

No comments:

Post a Comment